Join us on July 22nd from 10 am to 3 pm for our Bones, Brews and Food Festival. Enjoy the day eating delicious foods, and drinking local brews, mead, and wines. You can do a little shopping and get to know our local artisans as you explore all that they have to offer. Don’t hesitate to bring your dogs, as our day will offer lots of special canine treats. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from our local canine experts as they show you fun and easy things you can do with your four legged family members.
Vendors and Demonstrations
Our list of vendors and demonstrations is growing every day. Follow us here and on our Facebook page to keep up to date.
- Hessian Hill Farm : Meat products, eggs, vegetables, wool and flowers. Meet our newest litter of border collie puppies. Cut your own dahlias, zinnias and more.
- Ky– Mar Distillery : spirits, and Boozey Snow Cones partnering with Under the Nose.
- Helderberg Meadworks: Mead, and wine, and their signature cherry vanilla mead.
- Greenwolf Brewery: locally crafted beer.
- Under the Nose: Fudge and Boozey Snow Cones partnering with Ky– Mar Distillery
- Earthly Remedies by Erin: Herbal health and beauty products. Special for your pup- flea and tick spray and paw balm.
- Lucky Clover Bakery: Gluten free baked goods.
- Brick House Bakery: Special Canine Sundaes
- Sharon Springs Granola: assorted granola treats
- BC Braidz Dog Show Leads : featuring show dog leads and collars, and canine themed jewlery
Demonstrations and Presentations
9:00 AM : A leisurely stroll with your dog while listening to a local bird expert, Dr. Roger Masse (all dogs on leash).
10 AM : Lois Goblet, border collie breeder , sharing a dogs natural instinct for agility obstacles.
11 AM: Join canine expert Cheryl Holt for a leash skills demonstration and a watch her work her dogs on a rally course.
Dog related children stories with Dawn Schell in our kids corner.
Hourly tours featuring Hessian Hill Farm’s sheep, beef , ducks, and pigs.
If you would like to be a vendor contact us at Hessianhillfarm@gmail.com or call us at (518)491-8267.